When: Friday, December 30, 2011 10:30 PM-11:00 PM. (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
First online meeting?
We intend to have an open discussion on any topic relevant to the general subject of uncertainty in the Semantic Web (including fuzzy theory, probability theory, and other approaches). Therefore, the following list should be just an initial guide.
– Syntax and semantics for extensions to Semantic Web languages to enable representation of uncertainty;
– Logical formalisms to support uncertainty in Semantic Web languages;
– Probability theory as a means of assessing the likelihood that terms in different ontologies refer to the same or similar concepts;
– Architectures for applying plausible reasoning to the problem of ontology mapping;
– Using fuzzy approaches to deal with imprecise concepts within ontologies;
– The concept of a probabilistic ontology and its relevance to the Semantic Web;
– Best practices for representing uncertain, incomplete, ambiguous, or controversial information in the Semantic Web;
– The role of uncertainty as it relates to Web services;
– Interface protocols with support for uncertainty as a means to improve interoperability among Web services;
– Uncertainty reasoning techniques applied to trust issues in the Semantic Web;
– Existing implementations of uncertainty reasoning tools in the context of the Semantic Web;
– Issues and techniques for integrating tools for representing and reasoning with uncertainty;
– The future of uncertainty reasoning for the Semantic Web.
62 New Digital Media Resources You May Have Missed
Saturday, November 12, 2011 11:33 AM
Here at Mashable, we’re always looking out for you (in a non-Big Brother way) so if your iOS 5 upgrade left you with a dead battery, you may have missed a feature or two. Never fear though, because we’ve gathered the weekly features right here…
From: Microsoft Office 365 Team [mailto:Office365@microsoftonline.com] Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:35 PM
Subject: Office 365: Start your subscription today
Buy Microsoft® Office 365 today.
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe list. View as a webpage.
[Microsoft Office 365]
Your trial has expired – purchase Office 365 today
[Your trial has expired – purchase Office 365 today]
Best productivity experience across PC, browser and mobile*
Office 365 delivers exceptional value for your investment. By offering Office 365 as a subscription service, your organization benefits from predictable monthly costs and no upfront infrastructure investment. Move your business to the cloud with confidence. Subscribe today by signing in with your Microsoft Online Services ID: Donal@Donal.onmicrosoft.com
The latest set of online business tools from Microsoft are delivered in a subscription service, protecting your data with a team of security experts and built-in antivirus and anti-spam filters.
Priced from $10 – $27 per user per month, each plan has the same 99.9% uptime guarantee you expect from Microsoft.
Our best value, Office 365 Plan E3 at $24 per user per month lets you:
Enjoy IT-level support 24 hours a day, 7 days a
week over the phone, web or email.
Get the latest features from Microsoft® Exchange®
Online, including 25 GB mailboxes and always up
to date antivirus and anti-spam solutions.
Share documents and insights with colleagues,
partners and customers to help teams stay in sync.
Move easily from instant messaging into ad-hoc
online meetings that include audio, video and
screen sharing with just a few mouse clicks with
Microsoft® LyncTM Online.
Get Microsoft® Office Professional Plus.
Convert your trial today.
Get support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Sign in to Office 365
Sign in to Office 365 at https://portal.microsoftonline.com with your Microsoft Online Services ID: Donal@Donal.onmicrosoft.com
Engage with other Office 365 users
Participate in the Office 365 Community to get your questions answered and join the conversation.
Team up with a partner
Partners can help set up your Office 365 trial or create a custom, add-on solution for your organization. Find a partner at the Office 365 Marketplace.
Office 365. Ready for work. Whenever you are.
*Access from mobile devices depends on WiFi capability or mobile network availability.
© 2011 Microsoft Corporation | One Microsoft Way Redmond, WA 98052-6399
This message was sent from an unmonitored e-mail address. Please do not reply to this message.
Microsoft Online Services respects your privacy. Review our online Privacy Statement.
If you would prefer not to receive future promotional email messages, please unsubscribe. These settings will not affect any newsletters you’ve requested or any mandatory service communications that are considered part of certain Microsoft services.
Privacy | Legal | Unsubscribe
CarerWatch forum up after Atos libel threat
Morning Star Online
by Will Stone A disability campaign group forum forced to close after a legal threat is now back online. Privateer Atos Healthcare, hired by the government to carry out "fit for work" assessments on disabled people claiming employment support allowance …
See all stories on this topic »